Represents the user entering text via the keyboard.
The string that was typed in, can either be a word or a single
character or a special symbol representing a special key on the
keyboard. There are six special keys:
1. A backspace represented by '⌫'. It will when nothing is selected delete the previous character, and when the cursor does have a selection, remove all characters in the selection.
2. 'Clear all' represented by '⎚', it clears the entire text.
3. The left arrow key represented by '←'. When nothing is selected is will move the cursor one position to the left. When a selection is made it will move the cursor to the start of the selection.
4. The right arrow key represented by '→'. When nothing is selected is will move the cursor one position to the right. When a selection is made it will move the cursor to the end of the selection.
5. Select left, represented by ⇧←', when repeated grows the selection.
6. Select right, represented by ⇧→', when repeated grows the selection.